How it works:
The perfectly adapted cycling routes are already or will be specially mapped out for you. You can specify bike model, duration or distance and experience-level when booking.
Always book your bike first online, preferably 24h in advance (go here to "booking" page)
Please not by phone because of the different models and sizes of the bikes we have to be able to check the reservation list. So you can't make a request or reservation over the phone. All other questions can of course be answered over the phone.
- You can rent bikes from Wednesday to Sunday, but only after making an appointment.
- Our bikes are rented to explore nature in our region. It is also possible to get acquainted with a certain type of bike for purchase or discover off-road cycling in general.
- Rental per day, multiple day on request
- For E-MTBs the departure and arrival point is at the rental center. (no own transport possible)
- For the rental contract, we always ask you to present a valid identity document.
- You are responsible for insurance against damage or theft of the bike. (See conditions via link below)
- The deposit can be paid by Payconiq or bancontact or cash, no creditcard. The deposit will be refunded to your account after inspection and if the bike remains undamaged.
- See: Rental terms and conditions.
Included in the rental price:
- The bike of your choice, adjusted to your size.
- repair kit and bicycle pump for any minor breakdown en route.
- Bicyclelock to lock the bike in case of a possible stop.
Do not forget:
- Bike helmet, recommended on all sports bikes. Available in renting.
- Possibility to rent a GPS with your chosen route.
- You can bring your own pedals, standard we have flat pedals mounted.
- SPD pedals also available in renting.
- Small bicycle backpack to take your belongings with you.
- Possibility of guided bike rides, costs depend on chosen route.
Routes with personal guidance can also be adapted to your needs during the trip.