Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.bikeandtrail.be.
This means that we at least:
– The processing of your personal data is limited only to the data necessary for the purposes for which it is processed;
– ask for your express consent when we need it to process your personal data;
– have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
– not to disclose any personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which it was provided;
– be aware of your rights as a party to your personal data, draw attention to them and want to know what they are.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this data protection declaration addressed to?
– Sending information about our activities and invitations
– Participation in tours, competitions, initiations and clinics
– Sports administration
– Organisation of non-sport related events such as barbecues or non-sport events.
– Promotion, PR and communication including
– Manage social media by publishing atmospheric photos
– Website management
– When visitors leave comments on the Site, we collect the information displayed on the response form, the visitor’s IP address, and the browser user agent to identify
– If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images with EXIF GPS location information. Website visitors can download the images from the website and view the location data.
– When you leave a comment on our website, you can indicate whether your name, e-mail address and website can be stored in a cookie. We do this to your advantage so that you do not have to re-enter this information for a new reply. These cookies are valid for one year.
– If you have an account and log in to this site, we store a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information and is deleted when you close your browser.
– After logging in, we store some cookies in conjunction with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and on-screen cookies for 1 year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be stored for 2 weeks. Once you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
– If you change or publish a message, your browser will store an additional cookie. This cookie does not contain any personal data and only the Post ID of the item you are processing. This cookie expired after one day.
Enclosed content from other websites
– Messages on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, messages, etc.). Enclosed content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited that other website.
– Analytics: Google Analytics is enabled on the website.
3. what data do we process?
– Identification data: Name, first name, surname
– Personal contact details: Telephone number, e-mail address, address
– Identity information for the rental
– Personal characteristics: Gender, date of birth, nationality
– Financial details (including payments, account number, etc.)
– Sports data
– Pictures (photos, videos, recordings, etc.)
No group of people may be subject to automated decision making or profiling.
4. disclosure of data to third party processors
For example, we may use a third party processor:
– Storage and processing of data in the cloud (through a cloud service provider)
– Support of the Internet environment (web hosting, mail hosting);
– Provision of the IT infrastructure (including IT network, server,…);
– Supervision of (financial) administration
– Insurance for participants, tenants and volunteers
– Provision (and distribution) of newsletters and invitations.
– Visitor responses can be routed through an automated spam detection service.
We never disclose personal information to contractors (external service providers), except to those with whom we have a processing agreement or whose terms have been incorporated into the terms of the agreement.
Of course, we will make the necessary arrangements with these two parties to ensure the security of your personal data.
5. transfer of data to third parties Recipients
– Associated organizations that are part of the sports ecosystem.
– Subsidy Authorities
– Partners with whom we organise activities in cooperation (activities developed with two or more organisations and exchanged for participant lists).
Of course, we will make the necessary arrangements with these parties (third party recipients) to ensure the security of your personal information and to ensure that your information is kept confidential.
In addition, we will not disclose the information provided to third parties unless required and/or permitted by law, e.g. in the course of a police or judicial investigation.
At no time do we sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
We never pass on your contact data to third parties for commercial purposes.
We can also pass on personal data to third parties if you give us your consent. This consent may be revoked at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing before its revocation.
We do not pass on any personal data to persons domiciled outside the European Economic Area.
We process personal data of persons under the age of 18 only with the consent of their parents or legal representative.
The following data of the parents can be processed: Identification data and private contact data (for parental consent)
7. storage period
Bike&Trail does not store personal data for longer than for the purpose for which it was provided, taking into account the time required to fulfil legal requirements (e.g. in the area of accounting). However, the retention periods may vary depending on the purpose.
Bike&Trail undertakes not to keep the data for more than 10 years after the end of the cooperation.
If you leave a reaction, this reaction and the metadata of this reaction will be stored forever. This allows us to automatically recognize and approve follow-up responses instead of moderating them.
For users registered on our website (if any), we also store personal information in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (the username cannot be changed). Website administrators may also view and change this information.
8. data security
– All persons who may gain knowledge of your data on behalf of Bike&Trail are bound by the confidentiality of this data.
– We have a policy for user names and passwords on all our systems;
– We pseudonymise and encrypt personal data as required;
– We systematically back up personal information in order to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
– We regularly review and evaluate our actions and make adjustments as necessary;
– Our employees are informed of the importance of protecting personal data. These employees will have access to your information as they need it to perform their jobs properly.
9. your rights to your data
You have the right to access and copy your personal data.
You have the right to rectify and supplement your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to cancel (delete) the personal data received from you which are no longer strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were processed. However, we reserve the right to determine whether your request is justified.
You have the right to limit the processing of your data: if you object to the processing of certain data, you may request that it be discontinued.
You may also object to the manner in which certain personal data about you is processed. You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (via unsubscribe options in e-mails).
If you have an account on this site or have made comments, you may request an export file of the personal information we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. Excepted from this is data that we must store for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You also have the right for us to disclose the information you provide directly to you or another party on your behalf.
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the above requests. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself appropriately.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data or about the exercise of your rights, please contact us directly.
You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority (GBA) at any time:
Printing machine 35