Who we are?
Pierre & Chantal, enthusiastic lovers of cycling and nature, would like you to enjoy your cycling experience through Limburg.
After a professional career in the business world, the story of Bike&Trail starts in 2019, a bicycle rental centre.
The love for the bike started already in 1984, the year Pierre won his “Golden Eagle” medal, a 1200km bike ride within 90 hours, also known as Paris-Brest-Paris.
Also in “the race”, as an amateur cyclist both on the road and in cyclocross, Pierre could stand his ground. After a few years his real passion gradually came into the picture, namely the MTB: cycling through nature as pure relaxation instead of riding on the busier roads.
Service and maintenance of the bike were also taken seriously: Pierre graduated as a bicycle mechanic in 1990.
Pierre and Chantal like to share these years of experience with their customers: the most beautiful trips through nature including hidden places, beautiful routes or challenging single tracks. Bike&Trail is more than just a bike rental centre: a nice coffee or special beer, getting to know Canyon bikes in all its aspects or just pop in for a nice chat. That’s what Bike&Trail stands for!
Getting new experiences on the bike, without worries: quality bikes from Ghost, Van Nicholas or Canyon that are perfectly maintained, can be rented from us. This with a personal approach to everyone’s needs and skills.
What we offer:
- Rental of sportbikes: mountainbike (hardtail/full suspension), E-mtb, gravelbike/roadbike
- A chatcorner with a good coffee or a nice beer, after you ride or while taking a break
- Individual recreational bike tours, with or without a guide
- Challenging power trails for the fans
- Technical single tracks for the daredevils
- Exploration of the cyclocross course of Zonhoven with the fearsome pit
- Exploring the “beMiNE Bikepark” in Beringen (only allowed with our guidance)
- Professional bike service for your Ghost, Van Nicholas or Canyon bike